OxivirTB Liquid and Wipes
6" x 7" Large Wipe Canister, Oxivir® TB
(Sold by the case: 160 wipes/can, 12 can/case)
32 oz Bottle with Squirt Cap and Trigger Sprayer
(Prices are as marked)
(Sold by the case: 12 ea/case)
The Ideal Surface Disinfectant
- Bactericidal and virucidal* in one minute. Kills Norovirus, E. coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphaureus, VRE, MRSA, Acinetobacter baumannii, Influenza A, and more. Contact time for TB
(tuberculosis) is 5 minutes; contact time for fungi is 10 minutes.
- One step cleaner and disinfectant is proven to eliminate pathogens on surfaces with a soil load. For heavy amounts of dirt and debris, prewiping is necessary.
- One application is needed for effective disinfection and compliance: Oxivir Tb's slow drying time, combined with it's fast contact time, make cleaning and disinfection easy.
- Non-irritating to eyes and skin with an excellent safety profile. Oxivir Tb can be used without exam gloves for routine disinfection tasks.
- HMIS Hazard Rating: Health: 0, Flammability: 0, Reactivity: 0
- Contains no VOCs, no added fragrance and no NPEs. The active ingredient in Oxivir Tb breaks down into water and oxygen. All other ingredients are EPA classified as GRAS (Generally Regarded As Safe).
- No rinsing necessary except for food contact surfaces which must be rinsed with potable water.
Not recommended for use on brass, copper, aluminum, bronze, granite, zinc or marble.
*UBERmed recommends to use best practices which state to wear gloves when using disinfectant chemistry.
We Also Recommend