Sani-Cloth Bleach Wipes
Large Canister - wipe size: 6" x 10.5" - Sold by the case: 75 wipes/can, 12 can/case
Proven Effective Against 50 Microorganisms in 4 Minutes or Less - including C. difficile Spores
- Bactericidal, fungicidal, tuberculocidal, virucidal and sporicidal in 4 minutes.
- For use on non-porous surfaces and equipment including stainless steel, Formica, plastic and glass.
- Tested effective against C. difficile spores in 4 minutes.
- Tested effective against HIV-1, Hepatitis B (HBV) and Hepatitis C (HCV) in 1 minute.
- Compliant with the CDC Guidelines for Disinfection and Sterilization in Healthcare Facilities’ recommendation for the use of a 1:10 sodium hypochlorite in high endemic or outbreak situations.
- Meets OSHA’s Bloodborne Pathogens Standard, and meets CMS Tag F441 guidelines for disinfecting glucometers in long-term care settings.
- Stabilized bleach solution equivalent to a 1:10 dilution (5700 ppm).
- Alcohol free. One year, shelf-stable formula, with expiration date printed on canister.
- Extra-large (6" x 10.5") , durable low lint cloth.
- Wallmount bracket available.
- Guaranteed to be at least 6 months from expiration date (printed on canister)
We Also Recommend